Monday 3 May 2010

Mama's Got a Brand New Bag

I readily acknowledge that I have a mild bag addiction. A few weeks ago, I saw M's sister's Ogio work bag and fell in love! It might sound silly, but seeing her bag actually fed my motivation to start my own health counseling business...so that I could have an awesome work bag of my own!

But why wait until I officially start my business? Why not just get one now?! So I immediately started my online shopping spree and in no time I found a bag that has everything I need to be a business lady.



The Stockton Bag from Timbuk2. Obviously I will fill it with my pearl necklaces, magazines and trendy rec specs (?). It's perfect...and it comes in the mail today! YAY for new bags! Now I'm ready to start my business...right?

2 comments:

  1. Love that bag:
    Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I just ordered a yellow leather bag (with studs) from Sundance. Couldn't help myself.
    Your mamma

    ReplyDelete